How to quickly enable fps and ping counter in Valorant
Learn how you can quickly enable fps and ping counter in Valorant!
In this article, If you’ve been an old-time FPS player before you will know how important it is to have the FPS and Network Latency / Ping shown right on your screen!
If you are just starting out, well it’s never too late to learn!
I have included in this article a video tutorial to demonstrate the steps or you can just read through the steps written right below it.
Steps to Enable Ping & Fps in Valorant
- Open up the game, and upon entering the lobby click on the gear icon on the top-right most portion of the screen.
- Click on settings. You’ll be taken to General tab by default go to Video Settings.
- While on the Video Settings, you will be shown with another 3 options.
- Open up the stats under the Video Settings.
- Enable “Client FPS” to show game fps and for the ping the options that you can enable are “Server Tick Rate”, “Network Round Trip Time” and “Packet Loss”.