How to Properly Force Windows 10 v2004 2020 Update
Windows 10 has been blocking updates on many devices such as laptops, tablets, even desktop computers due to known bugs and issues with the latest v2004 Update.
However, PC enthusiasts and professionals who know that their systems are not affected by these particular issues and/or just wanted to try the latest Windows 10 2004 Update, in this article-video tutorial I’ll be teaching you a very simple method to properly force install Windows 10 2004 Update.
- Open up Windows Security, Navigate to Device Security > Core Isolation > Memory Integrity. Set the Memory Integrity option to OFF.
- Go here and download Microsoft Update Assistant Tool to update from Windows 10 version 1903 or 1909. NOTE: Windows 10 must be at least 1903 or 1909 for the tool to be able to detect and upgrade to 2004 version.
- Download and open up the tool and proceed with the installation. (It will check system hardware requirements, etc) then proceed with the download and installation.
- Restart your computer once done and proceed with update installations.
- Viola! You have Windows 10 2004 update installed on your machine properly!