A step-by-step guide and procedure on how you could enable all LAN PORTS on your PLDT Fibr Router.
Before you could enable your router’s lan ports, you’ll need to know how you could access your PLDT Router’s FULL admin account. Yes, that’s right FULL ADMIN account is different from your default admin account provided by PLDT.
Why is that so? One main reason in separating and restricting users from accessing all the features of the router is to lessen technical support and problems encountered due to misconfigurations of settings.
It makes sense that basic home users have very-little to no technical knowledge / background when it comes to configuring techy-features that may be available on your router.
To access your full admin account, follow this tutorial before doing the steps below.
NOTE: This is only tested on AN5506-04-FA Procedure but it should work on most ONU Fibr modems.
- Log in with the FULL ADMIN access on your router to access these tabs and settings. Follow this link for the latest credentials for the router.
- Click on the Network tab and broadband settings.
- On the Internet Settings under the Broadband Settings, enable all LAN BINDING (LAN 1/2/3/4) by ticking on the checkbox.
- After than scroll down and click the apply button. (IMPORTANT)
- Once done, simply restart your router and check if the lan ports are working properly.
That’s it! You’ve successfully enabled all LAN PORTS on your PLDT ONU Fibr Router. Let me know if that worked for you by commenting down below.
Feel free to ask questions here or through YouTube comments / website forum / facebook page! I’ll try to help you out as much as I can.