In this video-article, I’ll be showing you the step-by-step guide to fix right click functionality not working on Windows 10 start button / start menu.
Download WinX Files
- Open up a file explorer and type on the address bar %appdata%.
- Click the back icon or go one directory backwards that will take you outside the appdata roaming folder.
- Open up “local” folder then look for Microsoft folder.
- Scroll down until you see the “Windows” folder and open it up.
- Download WinX files by clicking on the download button above.
- Extract WinX files / folder to corresponding WinX folder placed under the opened Windows folder.
- Replace all files (Group 1, Group2, Group 3) to fix any corrupted shortcut files and configurations.
- Open up task manager, then restart Windows Explorer or simply restart your computer.